Tuesday, September 21, 2010

love

Love is the fundament of our everyday life.

It is not easy to define what love is all about because love concerns many aspects and surely we can never describe what we exactly mean with love.

For me! Love are built by three feelings, there are:

First, emotional connection. If we’ve love someone its mean there’s connection between us. It gives strength and grows beyond me-to bolster my beloved. I am warmed by his presence, even when he is away. Miles do not separate us because our feeling has been connecting each other. Near or far, its doesn’t matter!

Second, sense of belonging. Its full of confidence. When he’s away, I never wonder if he’s cheating trust and it doesn’t make him even trustworthy. Near or far, I know he’s mine and I can wait!

Third, love is not infatuation. Infatuation is instant desire. It is one set of glands calling to another. Love is friendship that has caught fire. It takes root and grows-one day at a time. A feeling of insecurity marks infatuation. Love is quite understanding and the mature acceptance of imperfection. Infatuation is lacks of confidence!

However, for me love is the greatest mystery in our live. Love is an upper, it makes me look up. It makes me think up. It makes me a better person than I was before.

No comments:

Post a Comment